Yield: 4 servings
Time Estimate: 15 minutes overall, including 2 minutes of preparation and 13 minutes of cooking
Storage Notes: serve immediately, keeps for 2 days refrigerated
Andy Warhol said it best: 'in the future, world-famous salmon will be cooked in 15 minutes.' All you need for this beautiful dish is a couple nice pieces of salmon, a dash of olive oil, and a little of our Natural Smoked Sea Salt.
- 14 ounces of salmon, cut into 4 fillets
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Natural Smoked Sea Salt
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Lubricate a baking tray with olive oil and arrange salmon skin side down, ensuring fillets are not touching each other.
- Sprinkle salmon with Natural Smoked Sea Salt and gently rub in.
- Bake for 13 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Plate and serve immediately, or rest and allow to cool - this salmon makes a wonderful ingredient for salads the next day or is great just by itself on crusty bread.