Yield: 4 servings
Time Estimate: 32 minutes overall, including 7 minutes of preparation and 25 minutes of cooking
Storage Notes: serve immediately, keeps for 1 day if refrigerated
Everyone loves broccoli - it's just that some people don't know it yet. This simple, five-ingredient recipe showcases what's best about this healthy veggie, and the mix of warm, savory flavors from the Taste of Bordeaux and Taste of the Southwest seasonings make converts out of even the pickiest eaters.
- 3 pounds broccoli
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons Taste of Bordeaux
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Taste of the Southwest
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- Cut the broccoli florets from the main stalks, leaving around an inch of stalk on each floret, and discarding main stalks
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, extra virgin olive oil, Taste of Bordeaux, and Taste of the Southwest. Stir to evenly distribute spices and olive oil on broccoli.
- Place mixed ingredients in a single layer on a large baking tray, and cook for 25 minutes or until tips are just starting to brown.
- Remove from oven, plate, drizzle with Greek yogurt, and serve.